Coilover Conversion kit for sale, New

mctwist77

• 3 weeks later...

I bought McTwist's kit.

Check out 1Bad2K's kit for sale. Good stuff and price.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/89636-new-lowering-coilover-conversion-and-drop-kit/

It's ALL gone brother. All I have left is a corsa catback, circle D billet triple disc converter and YOUR arh headers lol.

It's ALL gone brother. All I have left is a corsa catback, circle D billet triple disc converter and YOUR arh headers lol.

Congratulations on the sale. :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to the headers.

I looked long and hard at your coil over stuff but there were parts there I didn't need and your rear drop was a little lower than I wanted to commit to. Glad to hear that you found a buyer.

Congratulations on the sale. :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to the headers.

I looked long and hard at your coil over stuff but there were parts there I didn't need and your rear drop was a little lower than I wanted to commit to. Glad to hear that you found a buyer.

Thanks man. They'll be off the truck next weekend, and we'll look into shipping. Heck, I ended up selling the coilover conversion kit by itself last week. The dude from today bought everything else.

Thanks man. They'll be off the truck next weekend, and we'll look into shipping. Heck, I ended up selling the coilover conversion kit by itself last week. The dude from today bought everything else.

I thought about asking if you wanted to split the kit up but decided against bugging you about it.

Your on a real roll selling stuff.

Sounds like we'll be in touch soon. :thumbsup: