What you get on black friday?

Distracted

A Lot of that non sense you can get online and shipped for free to your house.

Like the TV's that Best Buy were selling were also on amazon and some were actually cheaper.

Same with the power tools on sale at Home Depot. They have limited supply in store. I was able to get the same deal on there website and free shipping. I don't have to go to the store and hope they are not sold out or drive around town hoping I can find a store that still has some in stock like I did a few years ago.

o yea im with you, that's why I have never understood why people go through what they do when you can do it online. I know me personally if I was to go out I would end up getting in a fight with the videos I've seen of how people treat each other, lol. Its sad the world we live in what people go through to save a few bucks. We had plans to go shooting Saturday and I needed to pick up some targets before going so after we ate lunch Friday I drove over to academy sports and went through the parking lot to see how bad it was, wasn't a single spot in the whole lot. I was like nope I'll wait till in the morning to pick them up. lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shoot is there any other projector that will fit my bulbs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Possibly but not that I know of. You can get a pair of d2s bulbs though for cheap. I would much rather buy bulbs for a good projector than a crummy projector to fit a certain set of bulbs. You'd be much happier with light output from a d2s projector I believe. In the link you can see that a H1 (bulb type) kit is only $270 which include a complete hid kit as well, or for only $50 more you can get a d2s. Might be better off selling or returning your kit and going that route if you do decide to do a projector retrofit.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-retrofit-kits/universal-kits.html

Can you post a link of the ones you got I've been really considering getting some thanks!

sorry for the late reply, been busy. Here is the link to what i got.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-retrofit-kits/universal-kits/bixenon-pnp-upgrade.html

I got the Mini D2s 4.0 projectors. Now this is the kit to get if you are already running an hid kit. Get the new D2S bulb with this under bulb selection and the kit comes with a D2s bulb adaptor that you will plug into your HID kit ballast, therefore there is no more wiring to redo or remount any ballasts.

sorry for the late reply, been busy. Here is the link to what i got.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-retrofit-kits/universal-kits/bixenon-pnp-upgrade.html

I got the Mini D2s 4.0 projectors. Now this is the kit to get if you are already running an hid kit. Get the new D2S bulb with this under bulb selection and the kit comes with a D2s bulb adaptor that you will plug into your HID kit ballast, therefore there is no more wiring to redo or remount any ballasts.

Awsome thanks! Well I bought an hid kit from xenonhids.com but I think I'm going to send it back and just get the whole projector kit. Lol

Awsome thanks! Well I bought an hid kit from xenonhids.com but I think I'm going to send it back and just get the whole projector kit. Lol

Probably a good idea. Imo, and this is just my opinion, from what I have seen the morimoto brand hid parts that The Retrofit Source sells, is the best in the biz.

Probably a good idea. Imo, and this is just my opinion, from what I have seen the morimoto brand hid parts that The Retrofit Source sells, is the best in the biz.

I been using morimoto brand stuff for a long time and never had any issues. Plus its easier to contact one company for support if there ever was an issue, rather then have multiple companies point fingers at each other.

I might make a retrofit how-to video with my go pro if i don't forget. Good thing about this season is that when boxes show up to the house, i can tel the finance they are xmas gifts, hehe. I just won't tell her its for me. :dbanana::dbanana:

Uh oh, daytime on the road at night, here I come!

20161130_152821.jpg

Just got my d2s minis 4.0s for the ss now time to figure out how to install them[emoji23] [emoji23]

Edited by homerruiz (see edit history)

Just got my d2s minis 4.0s for the ss now time to figure out how to install them[emoji23] [emoji23]

Nice, you're gonna love them! Which bulbs did you end up going with?

I am trying to shoot a go pro video, not sure how it will come out. I got as far as getting everything apart and dremeling the hole out till it could fit the projector far enough so the lens would close. This left me with nothing to mount it to so tomorrow i am going to go to home depot and see what i can find or figure out then continue recording it. I have cheap eBay headlights which according to previous write-ups makes it a little more difficult.

Edited by evildcustoms (see edit history)

I am trying to shoot a go pro video, not sure how it will come out. I got as far as getting everything apart and dremeling the hole out till it could fit the projector far enough so the lens would close. This left me with nothing to mount it to so tomorrow i am going to go to home depot and see what i can find or figure out then continue recording it. I have cheap eBay headlights which according to previous write-ups makes it a little more difficult.

I also have some from ebay haha so well see what happens.