What you get on black friday?

Distracted

Holy crap! That's a lot of nickel-and-diming. I've got a friend who is a badass HVAC guy so I've been taken care of there more times than I can remember; can't say I'm worth a damn at trying to fix washers and dryers though.

However! At least a few times I've saved myself a plumber service call by using a "Drain King" on stopped up drains. Worth the investment; they're not expensive. Doesn't seem like there's much to it but the water pressure blows the rubber up like a damn kickball so it seals the drain around it air/water tight, while an aerator sort of nozzle in the end pulsates a high pressure stream into the drain and breaks up clogs pretty good. Google 'em, less than $20 most sizes.

Richard

Nice! I appreciate it. I'll look into one of those. Yeah the washer and sayer are pretty old, so we're just gonna replace them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally ordered a projector retrofit kit with demon eyes from retrofit source, 20% off, paid $204 for everything. :)

Can you post a link of the ones you got I've been really considering getting some thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Jack shit. Wife and I aren't the shopping type. We stayed in recovering from an excellent thanksgiving dinner w/family and friends, watched a couple movies - Green Mile and the original cut of Blade Runner (none of that remastered stuff.)

I did buy a couple new phones that were on black Friday sale through Blackberry's site, but from an even better price on amazon. :) BlackBerry Passport SE's cuz I'm still a BB diehard.

Richard

I think you have gotten enough Christmas presents this year... lol :cool:

Can you post a link of the ones you got I've been really considering getting some thanks!

Look up the morimoto d2s 4.0's. I got them and some osram CBI hid bulbs to retrofit into my Tacoma. The Retrofit Source is having a 25% off sale right now.

Look up the morimoto d2s 4.0's. I got them and some osram CBI hid bulbs to retrofit into my Tacoma. The Retrofit Source is having a 25% off sale right now.

Nice those are the ones I was looking at but what got me was the different types of shrouds you could get have no idea what they look like haha

Aslo do any hid bulb fit or does it have to be those listed on the site?

Edited by homerruiz (see edit history)

Aslo do any hid bulb fit or does it have to be those listed on the site?

They have different ones, but I would get ones that use a d2s bulb. D2s come standard as oem in many new cars. I would just find some of the shrouds that you like. There are many options, but if you call TRS, they are extremely helpful and will get you set up with the correct parts.

They have different ones, but I would get ones that use a d2s bulb. D2s come standard as oem in many new cars. I would just find some of the shrouds that you like. There are many options, but if you call TRS, they are extremely helpful and will get you set up with the correct parts.

Well I got an hid kit ordered from xenonhids.com so those wouldn't work with this projector? And sorry for all the questions haha

Well I got an hid kit ordered from xenonhids.com so those wouldn't work with this projector? And sorry for all the questions haha

The bulbs wouldn't unless they are d2s. The rest of the kit would. No worries, I'll answer all that I know.

Wouldn't necessary relate it to black Friday or cyber Monday but like a few others just happen to be the timing. Im placing the order for all the stuff to build my trans up to handle the hp for my 408 build on my project truck this week. Other than that, I sure as heck didn't get out and go to the store on black Friday. That crap is insane and I would rather pay full price. lol

Wouldn't necessary relate it to black Friday or cyber Monday but like a few others just happen to be the timing. Im placing the order for all the stuff to build my trans up to handle the hp for my 408 build on my project truck this week. Other than that, I sure as heck didn't get out and go to the store on black Friday. That crap is insane and I would rather pay full price. lol

A Lot of that non sense you can get online and shipped for free to your house.

Like the TV's that Best Buy were selling were also on amazon and some were actually cheaper.

Same with the power tools on sale at Home Depot. They have limited supply in store. I was able to get the same deal on there website and free shipping. I don't have to go to the store and hope they are not sold out or drive around town hoping I can find a store that still has some in stock like I did a few years ago.