What you get on black friday?

Distracted

I was looking at random stuff and lo and behold found a CORSA dealer with good pricing on the sport kit.... I was able to grab the 14279 Corsa kit for $838 shipped. So im happy... but the wifey isn't..

If anyone is interested its over at THMotorsports

What you get?

Edited by Distracted (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pulled the trigger on a cowl hood. No "Black Friday" special deal just a "happen-so" timing wise.

Got plans to have her painted next spring. Found a good shop and got a decent price. I'm stoked.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

I dumped a fortune on an engagement ring, so then I turned around and dumped another small fortune on a Gaylord's speedsturr lid.

I feel like the lid was a better deal. [emoji14]

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

:withstupid:

Got that right! Hahaha, but supposedly diamonds are forever right?

I believe that on the bottom right corner of the Silverado SS poster GM put out it reads:

Silverado SS -bowtie- 'Like A Rock'

I plan on bolting 1.5 carats on her finger, so now I can save to bolt on 150hp. Hello supercharger!

I got my rock, she has hers. :)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ready for pics of your headlights damian. I looked up their website but looks a little confusing with all the choices lol

I agree with you I've looked on there many times and was kinda confused with all the different things you could put together to make a kit with many other things needing to be done I just keep putting it off but eventually I would like to do something with these in the future can't wait to see these done.

Jack shit. Wife and I aren't the shopping type. We stayed in recovering from an excellent thanksgiving dinner w/family and friends, watched a couple movies - Green Mile and the original cut of Blade Runner (none of that remastered stuff.)

I did buy a couple new phones that were on black Friday sale through Blackberry's site, but from an even better price on amazon. :) BlackBerry Passport SE's cuz I'm still a BB diehard.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

Holy crap! That's a lot of nickel-and-diming. I've got a friend who is a badass HVAC guy so I've been taken care of there more times than I can remember; can't say I'm worth a damn at trying to fix washers and dryers though.

However! At least a few times I've saved myself a plumber service call by using a "Drain King" on stopped up drains. Worth the investment; they're not expensive. Doesn't seem like there's much to it but the water pressure blows the rubber up like a damn kickball so it seals the drain around it air/water tight, while an aerator sort of nozzle in the end pulsates a high pressure stream into the drain and breaks up clogs pretty good. Google 'em, less than $20 most sizes.

Richard