For Sale- 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS Dale Earnhardt Edition

ChevySS_MCIS

*Updated with pictures.* 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS Dale Earnhardt Edition.

Only updates to the vehicle was the exhaust (magna flow), lights (updating to HID - front/ rear) , and blacked out decals.

- Meticulously maintained.

- No trades.

- Price: $15,000

- Mileage: 86,000 (mostly highway miles to work)

-Scraped a curb and damaged the driver side rear wheel (small piece taken out). The other 3 are in good condition. I was looking for another rim (previous post).

- Will update soon with more pictures/ upon request.

- No longer in need of a large truck. I am retiring soon and just had grandson.

Edited by ChevySS_MCIS (see edit history)

Another one.......in DFW. 85,000 miles and under 20k. Looks like it needs some chrome removal, but otherwise a clean looking truck that includes the COA!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5878376050.html

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Another one.......in DFW. 85,000 miles and under 20k. Looks like it needs some chrome removal, but otherwise a clean looking truck that includes the COA!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5878376050.html

It is also listed on eBay

Edited by matslp488 (see edit history)

If you have any luck obtaining a replacement COA you'd be the first that I know of. Please let us know how that goes.

The label on your door jamb can be bought new still and is not a definitive identifier for an ISS. The RPO code tied to the original build data can't be faked though so it's no problem to confirm it's legit without the COA. RPO code SSI is the Intimidator package. This will be on the SPID (service parts ID) label in the glovebox, which if someone really wanted to go to the trouble, could be faked - but looking up the VIN through Compnine or at the dealer, the RPO list attached to that won't be faked.

The COA's value is mostly as a collectible item, combined with the truck, somewhat increasing value of the truck just from an originality standpoint. My opinion, anyway. Not debating whether your ISS is real, have no doubt that it is and it simple to confirm as I said.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)