10.88@ 125.26

12secss e.mack

tvs 2300 oven driven, built motor making over 20 lbs of boost ,meth injection ,built 4l65e by FLT ,and tuned by blackbear..

How's the 65 holding up with all that power? What's better an 80 swap or building up a 65?

How's the 65 holding up with all that power? What's better an 80 swap or building up a 65?

I think that it's easier to make the 80 bullet proof but some folks have pretty good luck with the 60.

Swapping in the 80 is not as simple as just replacing the 60, but a lot of guys have done it and these days most of the needed parts are available prefabbed.

no not the right video its the [email protected] one

Points to TK for posting the right vid. The truck sounds and looks great.

I think that it's easier to make the 80 bullet proof but some folks have pretty good luck with the 60.

Swapping in the 80 is not as simple as just replacing the 60, but a lot of guys have done it and these days most of the needed parts are available prefabbed.

A mechanic buddy of mine was telling me that the 65s will hold up until you hit around 600+ HP.

I'd say it all depends on different factors.. driver, weather conditions, tires, even the track itself, etc... you can have a 1000+ hp car but if you can't drive, you can be doing 15 sec 1/4 passes

Very true.. any tips for the driving aspect?

Very true.. any tips for the driving aspect?

i don't know man I'm not really a track driver I only do stop light to stop light pulls vs whoever revs their cars at me but maybe someone with more track experience can give you some tips

i don't know man I'm not really a track driver I only do stop light to stop light pulls vs whoever revs their cars at me but maybe someone with more track experience can give you some tips

So would you say that your 0-60 time is more important than your 1/4 mile in regards to street races?