10.88@ 125.26

12secss e.mack

So would you say that your 0-60 time is more important than your 1/4 mile in regards to street races?

well it's nice to have a time on paper to prove how fast you are don't get me wrong but I've never been to the track in my truck so for now I just like seeing ninja car owners faces when I take them at stop lights and they're the ones asking for it.... yes I'm not gonna lie there's also been a few modded camaros and mustangs that have gotten me too... but it's ok, they still tell me that it's pretty fast for what it is

• 4 weeks later...

Ok ,guys this is it my last time at the track I went [email protected] and that was @20lbs of boost and a 75 shot of nitrous. but now we turned up the boost to 25lbs with a pulley change and tuned for a 125 shot of nitrous so the truck should break Chase's record ...stay tuned she is going run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, went to track on Friday 8/25/17 to try and run a 10.50 but track prep was bad had a 1.760 /60ft' time spinning thru 1st shift but manage a [email protected], maybe next time I will get my 10.50 time slip.post-13603-0-48200400-1503965831_thumb.jpg

Edited by 12secss e.mack (see edit history)

130's MPH. Badass sir! It has been a long time coming but the reward is worth it.

...to the 65e haters, I am pretty much sure you have the longest lasting 65e in a 10 second, 5500lb AWD truck. Amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

130's MPH. Badass sir! It has been a long time coming but the reward is worth it.

...to the 65e haters, I am pretty much sure you have the longest lasting 65e in a 10 second, 5500lb AWD truck. Amazing.

Doctor!! FLT never failed me after 5 years :thumbsup:

awesome eddie. i miss the days when we all hung out at the tracks. good times

Well lets do it again at ATCO dragways and every one can watch me run a 10.50

i will be getting off weekends in about a month

Post up the meet! If I am free, I will be there!

Whats up Niko?! Hope all is well.

all good here doc! you work 25 minutes from me we should meet up for some brews one day :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...