Little Upgrades

03SSBoy

How does the sunroof look from the inside?

Did you have some one locally install it or do it your self?

ill take some pics tomorrow, I did charcoal gray suede headliner it looks awesome. I have a guy that did it for me, his workplace installs sunroofs and moonroofs on the new vehicles

Your truck looks great Ramón. Your helping to keep the dream alive Brother. I would love to see some pics after you get the hood painted.

What size are your wheels, 22 reps? They look great with your drop. I'll admit that the sidewall of the tires is shorter than my preference but the look is perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looks real good man! Can't wait to see it with the hood painted.

thanks man

Your truck looks great Ramón. Your helping to keep the dream alive Brother. I would love to see some pics after you get the hood painted.

What size are your wheels, 22 reps? They look great with your drop. I'll admit that the sidewall of the tires is shorter than my preference but the look is perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

22 reps. I tried going with the thickest sidewall I could lol theyre 285/35

• 1 month later...

What drop do you have? I have the DJM 3/4 drop and I have the TBSS 22 reps. I need to get new tires and would like to have the thickest sidewall possible without rubbing. The guy I bought them from had like 265/35 on them and they are super thin...

5/7.

What drop do you have? I have the DJM 3/4 drop and I have the TBSS 22 reps. I need to get new tires and would like to have the thickest sidewall possible without rubbing. The guy I bought them from had like 265/35 on them and they are super thin...

The size Tony (NORCALSS) suggests is 285/40/22 with the 3/4 drop. I haven't installed my drop kit yet but here's that size on my truck:

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/topic/88280-2006-silverado-intimidator-ss-resurrection/?p=995227

Richard

• 1 month later...