anyone interested in ss cladding/body panls

liftedssguy

make an offer i would ship if you will for for it...i keep telling people to offer up but no one wants to make a offer i dont get it

No one wants to get called out for low balling lol. This stuff is getting super hard to find especially with the brackets, which you will be able to offer as well. Just the front door cladding have been going for $300 each lately from what I have seen.

• 1 month later...

so not to beat a dead horse here but the holes on the bedsides....are they visible by looking at the side of the truck or only from underneath....i think the best bet here would be trade one of yall doors that wants the cladding...assuming you have a red truck to start with...or have some red doors in considerably good condition....that way i get doors with no holes and you get your cladding factory installed....then i would charge a marked down fee for the rest of the cladding you will obviously need with all brackets and hardware