Not really a build but finishing up a project

someotherguy

Damn, Sorry to hear all of this. Glad you still have it and hope your doing much better. 

I saw another Silver one for sale recently and so badley wanted to put it back together.  This is still one of may Favorite Trucks that I have owned.

I loved my VHO but There is just something about that silver birch truck that I can't get over.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!  She's got almost 87K on it now, so she drives it a lot.  Only very minor hiccups here and there; overall it's been a fantastic truck.  I'm creeping up on 112K on the Intimidator..  just did oil changes and other small maintenance on both trucks today.

So you found another silver birch... do it!!!

Richard

2 minutes ago, someotherguy said:

Yep!  She's got almost 87K on it now, so she drives it a lot.  Only very minor hiccups here and there; overall it's been a fantastic truck.  I'm creeping up on 112K on the Intimidator..  just did oil changes and other small maintenance on both trucks today.

So you found another silver birch... do it!!!

Richard

If I had a place to keep it safe, I would Strongley consider it. 

Glad to see you guys are both enjoing your trucks!

• 4 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 6:05 PM, 1FASTBRICK said:

If I had a place to keep it safe, I would Strongley consider it. 

Man...Houston has always been a big city with big city problems but this crime bullshit has gotten out of hand.  Petty crime, serious crime, doesn't matter, these maggots are out just doing whatever the hell they please.  If they're not trying to steal the whole truck, they're just stealing pieces off the ****.

Probably some time yesterday this happened.  Someone pried the step pad off my wife's truck.  Didn't just fly off from old tape; you can clearly see all the marks where they screwdrivered the crap out of the bumper.  Thanks, you worthless pieces of shit.  Go die in a fire somewhere..

06SB_057s.jpg

Richard