Torque Pro App PID Question

Stickman03SS

Is anyone who is using the Torque Pro App for Android devices able to detect Cylinder Balance Rates and Injector Pulse Width? I have added the GM specific PID's within settings and they show there, but do not show up as green in any of the realtime data selections or graphing selections. I even bought a new OBD2 Bluetooth adapter to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jim Reynolds "AKA - Stickman"

FYI - I talked with my tuner and he said it is likely due to my computer being an older model and not supporting and/or sensing those things in a fashion that makes them available for the Torque App to see and chart.

Jim

I had the same talk with my tuner and he confirmed that the computer is likely to old to support those PID's, just as you said. It is starting to look like I have a ECM that has been slowly going south. Very intermittent and hard to isolate. Practically everything else has been changed. Just trying to nail down the best place to get a computer.

• 6 years later...