LS6 Valley Cover Swap w/Catch Can on an 03. Need some help

Had to pull the intake off to fix the knock sensors, so I decided to do the TBSS intake swap along with the LS6 valley cover swap. Ive read a bunch of info on other forums that mostly pertain to the LS1 swap. From what i have gathered I just need to cap off the fixed orifice pvc on the driver side valve cover, run a hose from the barb on the LS6 cover to the catch can then back to the intake manifold, but my question is what do I do with the port on the passenger side. Should it get capped too? I saw on the sticky for the TBSS intake swap that you have to put a hose barb in the intake tube for the clean side of the pcv system, do I need to go ahead and do that or just cap the thing off. I dont want to cause too much pressure in the crankcase to the point it blows out the rear main seal, should I add a breather on the oil cap as well?

You can cap off the passenger side valve cover. Depending on which catch can you decide to run, a breather on the oil fill cap may or may not be necessary. While more expensive than some, check out the Mighty Mouse catch cans. With one of his cans it would eliminate the need for the oil cap breather and it comes with detailed instructions on exactly how to route everything. Customer service is top notch too so if you have any problems of questions during the install hes always there to help. For your application the Gen 4 PCV can is the one that would probably work best.

You can cap off the passenger side valve cover. Depending on which catch can you decide to run, a breather on the oil fill cap may or may not be necessary. While more expensive than some, check out the Mighty Mouse catch cans. With one of his cans it would eliminate the need for the oil cap breather and it comes with detailed instructions on exactly how to route everything. Customer service is top notch too so if you have any problems of questions during the install hes always there to help. For your application the Gen 4 PCV can is the one that would probably work best.

Zach,

Called and spoke with David at Mighty Mouse, had never heard of them until you name dropped. Ordered a can from them and he gave me good instructions on hooking them up. He was patient and answered all my questions. Definitely good guys, David is the reason I chose them over cheaper cans.