2 Intimidator SS Headrests and ISS Dash Emblem

chevybowtie72

First. Want to apologize to all that pm'ed me. I was way overwhelmed by pm's. I could not keep up. Was trying to be more I inattentive to my family since it was the weekend. Instead I have this for sale thread.

Now I have 2 ISS headrests that I bought new but no boxes just the bags they came in. Got this set and another regular new SS headrests( going to keep and not for sale) from an upholstery guy. The headrest do not come with boxes though so just to point that out and may have never came with boxes. One may ask if they are really new. In my opinion they are. They have that lighter shade where oils or light have not made them darker. If you get where I'm coming from. The dark pewter over time with use gets to be darker with oils from your body and or light. The mounting rods do have light surface oxidation on them.

The dash emblem I bought back when SAE was selling them. Never mounted and kept wrapped the way it came from them. Just looked at. So no box either for the emblem.

Price is firm and hefty SOLD...

You won't be able to find a set of headrests like this. I live in Alaska and the shipping in or out is a lot. The cheapest and best way is USPS parcel(2 weeks) or proirity mail(4 days.) I willing to add free shipping for parcel post depending on location but priority will be extra and so insurance. Just wanted to give a heads up to if there is a serious buyer. If no buyer then I can actual keep them. Also willing to give out my cell number to the serious buyer for more pics. Will NOT SEPERATE. Please don't ask.

Will get pics of the emblem in the next couple days. Just need to get over to my storage unit and empty out half of it to get to it.

post-10911-0-55981800-1470724085_thumb.jpeg

post-10911-0-38377800-1470724204_thumb.jpeg

post-10911-0-24367800-1470724519_thumb.jpeg

post-10911-0-95493500-1470724638_thumb.jpeg

Edited by chevybowtie72 (see edit history)

These items are sold to sssilverado03

Could knock me over with a feather! Not slamming your price, just didn't think there was demand enough for those items to go for that money. Definitely hard to find items, no doubt. Good for both of you.

Richard

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Chevybowtie72,

I' m ready to buy the headrest as long as they are embosed with Dale with his arms raised and I want the emblems.  I will pay full prices, let me know if the emblems add anythig to $450 and how we can close the sale, how to get you paid  paid and get them shipped.

There was a attempt to steal my daughter's 06 Silverado Intimidator (3rd time), they couldn't get it started so they strip some of the Intimidator badged items including the headrest, the dash badge, the owners manuals and the Intimidator floor mats.

Your price is fair for the fact that only 1,333 of the 06 were made.

Thanks for parting with the parts I need.

Thanks

Todd Witwer

2810 Sothebys Court

Bakersfield, California 93311