Sign in to follow this  
marodda

FRP and Carbon Fiber Parts

I'd like to see someone make the painted pieces on our side mirrors in carbon fiber I'd be down for a set as long as the price wasn't astronomical.

Also interested in a update looking for a new bowtie for my truck

Update: I just got back in town and pulled the mold apart. Looks pretty good except for a few small spots where the gelcoat came off with the part. Probably air bubbles. It happens. I will have to touch up these spots with gelcoat. Unfortunately because I'm leaving again for the holidays, this won't be getting done until after new years. Obviously that goes for everything else as well. Trust me I'm getting about tired of driving around without bumper scoops.

20161217_165742_zpslz9ynq3b.jpg

the greenish stuff is the clay that i used to fill the gaps, and the grey is where the mold pulled paint off the part. I still need to clean the mold up.

ssfast: As stated earlier in the post I won't be doing carbon fiber bowties. Someone else already does those. I can't tell you who, just that I'm not going to try and take his business away.

Ok good to know see if I can track one down

I think I'm interested in a radiator cover (pending price). Let me know when you start taking orders.

Whoa just got back from a short deployment overseas but I'm super stoked to see some progress on the cf brake ducts! I'm in once you have those bad boys ready to go

I'd love to get these things made.

Rad shroud

Brake ducts

Radio bezel(like the whole dash bezel)

ISS spoiler

Dash top cover piece

Center console

Volant air intake cover

Volant air intake snorkel

Pretty much whatever you want to make. Let me know where we are at price wise and we can go from there.