Aftermarket Grille

Has anyone tried one of the ebay aftermarket grilles? The OEM grilles have long been discontinued by GM. I know the plastic is different than OEM but I'd like to know how it fits..

Thanks

-Rich

You can still get oem but I got an eBay one just because of cost difference. The only thing I don't like about mine is the bars that come from the side and go between the headlights sticks out just a little more than the factory grill did. Otherwise it fit fine.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

66eaef6a746412f28a61d37ef4991aab.jpg

That's typical. Aftermarket stuff is "close" but not exact. I put a bumper cover in my wife's friend Equinox. I got a CAPA certified which is "supposed" to be same quality as OEM. Yeah right. Had one hole not drilled and didn't fit that great.... You get what you pay for.

I put a capa certified front bumper on my truck and it fit surprisingly well but I feel you. Used to work in a bodyshop and hated when we had to use after market parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Found one..think it was the last factory gloss black 06 SS grille that was out there since all of the GM parts houses that I contacted said that the part had been discontinued...thanks guys!!