Std cab awd truck noise

Ok quick run down of the truck, it's a std cab 4l80e/awd, 3.73 gears. My issue is cruising on the interstate at 72 mph and on, I get a humming/vibration coming from the truck, you can feel it in the floor board. Is this normal for Awd? This is not a wheel/tire vibration, it does not change with load, I can shift to neutral and the vibration/humming continues, I can drive through it at around 95, but till you get through it it's kinda scary. Is my front diff going bad? Thanks for the help guys

Pinion angles are good I already fought that battle lol, the front shaft I used is 26055995 it is 27 1/4 and the one most people use is 15182094 and it is 27 1/8 long. I don't think that 1/8 is causing this issue do you? It's just a really weird vibration/humming, it resonates through the whole truck you can see it in the rear view mirror if that tells you anything

Front hubs have been checked a thousand times

I was wondering more about the rear shaft, if it was a junkyard piece, or something you had made? on the front shaft, the yard where i work we sell allot of the blazer shaft you used. Don't know if its wimpy u-joints or what, but the seem to get torn up behind a 4.3 with part time 4x4. Cant imagine what 6.0/awd would do to it. We don't sell nearly as many of the silverado ones(second part #). Maybe swap one of those in to see if it help. Looks like they for around $50 used.

Changes made were 4l80e/3600 stall/ 149 transfer case, right axle half changed, and front drive shaft installed. Rear driveshaft was shortened balanced and new joints installed. The vibration is most noticeable under my feet. I couldn't find a Silverado shaft locally or I woulda bought it instead of the one I did buy. It's a 5.3 not a 6.0

Just because it's a new u joint doesn't mean it's good. I had a u joint go on a S10 I had. I bought the best NAPA had total junk it vibrated worse then the junk one I took out. I bought a spicer one and was smooth as glass.....

I pumped some more lubrication into the rear joints tonight, this cured about 60% of the vibration, I will be replacing the joints. The joints have been lubricated but I'm starting to think they are just junk joints

Just because it's a new u joint doesn't mean it's good. I had a u joint go on a S10 I had. I bought the best NAPA had total junk it vibrated worse then the junk one I took out. I bought a spicer one and was smooth as glass.....

I have given up on NAPA. In my experience 40% of what they sell is junk, maybe more than 40%.

I have given up on NAPA. In my experience 40% of what they sell is junk, maybe more than 40%.

Yep I gave up on Napa several years ago. That u joint was the last straw.

I pumped some more lubrication into the rear joints tonight, this cured about 60% of the vibration, I will be replacing the joints. The joints have been lubricated but I'm starting to think they are just junk joints

Spend the money and get spicer ones. They are worth it.