Dropped the SS!

03SSBoy

• 1 year later...

absolutely gorgeous Ramon, what size tires are you running with this drop? I'm about to do the same drop, and i wasn't sure what size tires would clear the fenders without rubbing? Any issues with the CV axles? I'm AWD aswell so any advice on insight would be awesome! I have the DJM Arms and bell tech c-notch already. I'm buying the DJM flip kit and belltech 1 inch shackle and belltech spindles tonight!

absolutely gorgeous Ramon, what size tires are you running with this drop? I'm about to do the same drop, and i wasn't sure what size tires would clear the fenders without rubbing? Any issues with the CV axles? I'm AWD aswell so any advice on insight would be awesome! I have the DJM Arms and bell tech c-notch already. I'm buying the DJM flip kit and belltech 1 inch shackle and belltech spindles tonight!

I went with 285/35. I do rub up top and cv axles keep ripping boots. I’d try a smaller tire and maybe a 4” drop not 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with 285/35. I do rub up top and cv axles keep ripping boots. I’d try a smaller tire and maybe a 4” drop not 5

no doubt, 285/35/22? or 20's? what I'm gonna do is get a set of RCV axle shafts when i decide to throw the flipkit on... I'm not gonna do it until i have everything i need.. i know theres someone on this forum that has the rcv shafts just wanna make sure they will take care of the problem before i order them

• 2 weeks later...

I like the stance, hood looks killer, maybe do it with mine.

attachicon.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzSS Clone drivers side resized.jpg

Yea I love the HD hood look but you can’t beat the look of a cowl hood. Thanks for the compliments guys