Transmission issues

No specific question here. Just blowing off some steam! Trucks in the Trans shop again! This will be the third time something happened. The first was just a stock Trans with 100k and was slipping. Had it rebuilt and beefed up due to a super charger install. Worked great. Blew the converter up. Didn't even run it that Hard.

Different/better converter and rebuilt again. Lasted about 6 months and overdrive blew out. Fixed agin. Took supercharger off and basically back to stock. Lasted 2 years and now it's in the shop again. Started slipping and now won't move at all.

Hopefully this is the last time lol. Can't take it anymore!

Anyone have as many issues? And I literally drive it once a week pretty easy. It's crazy. Grrrrrr

I agree with all said above! That transmission shop is garbage... I am supercharged, cammed, and other go fast parts... My stock tranny fried the clutches and bands and my father and I rebuilt it with a beast reaction shell alto red eagle clutches, kevelar bands, reverse input drum, raptor servos, transgo HD shift kit, and a phoenix transmission 3000 stall TQ converter and it has lasted over 8 years of hundreds of hard launches and no problems yet... The 4l65E is a good transmission if built right. If it is just thrown together no matter what is done will not last... But like said by DOORMAN a 4L80 will be nearly indestructible but will suffer slightly due to gearing and weight...

I've had my transmission rebuilt 4 times and I barely drive mine as well, about twice a month. The first 3 times by the same guy (once warranty, other just paying for parts) and it was always the same issues of burning the 3-4 bands. I finally found a transmission shop that did it right and took their time and recommended the suggested parts to prevent it along with any other issues and he actually documented the tear down of the transmission with my dad watching and explained why it failed. Mine was done about 2 months ago but I can just tell that it feels better and shifts better and I have a mostly stock truck with just regular bolt on's. I would say it is time to find a new shop and builder, I'm sure there is someone around you that will know the transmission and build it the right way. Hope you can find a shop.