Cam and head package for daily driver

Hey everyone,

My mechanic friend said I probably have a failing head gasket on the passenger side (coolant leaking from the back). He told me that It'd be a good time to do heads and cam since he's going to replace the head gaskets. I was looking for a good daily driver set up. I tow almost every weekend (2 atvs on an aluminum trailer, sometimes a tandem trailer with 3-4 atvs). I didn't really plan on upgrading the torque converter yet, so i didn't want to go with to crazy of a cam. and the best octane we have up here is 90 octane. I was thinking of the XR265HR with the higher lift. Would the factory injectors still be ok with this cam? and what cylinder heads should i get with this cam? I'm definitely going to have him diagnose this coolant leak more before i start spending a lot of money. This mechanic will also tune the truck again once i get the heads and cam.

My mods right now are intake,headers, catless and corsa exhaust along with his tune.

thanks guys.

Just a thought but you might want to check the connector going to the heater core. I thought for sure i needed a pass headgasket because from below coolant appeared to be coming from the rear where the head meets the block. It was the spring clamp that was bad on the quick disconnect and would usually only leak when hot or sitting over night.