How to install extra trick flow coolant tank for a Radix

2003_SuperSport

As we all know the Magnusen superchargers come with a quart size coolant tank with a pump attached to the bottom... I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to hook up and add the gallon trick flow coolant tank to the existing setup with the current 1 quart reservoir and pump still functioning thus adding more volume of coolant... I already have the extra reservoir mounted and located on the back passenger side under the bracket.

1.) Do I want to have the coolant to flow from the 1 quart reservoir and pump to the intercooler then flow to the gallon reservoir and then to the radix manifold and back into the 1 quart reservoir completing the circuit?

2.) Or do I want to have the coolant flow from the 1 quart reservoir and pump to the intercooler then flow through the radix manifold and out into the gallon trick flow reservoir and back to the 1 quart reservoir also completing the circuit?

I would like to keep the 1 quart reservoir if all possible because every little bit extra coolant helps with these heat soaking monsters...

I am leaning towards option 2 as then both reservoir tanks are in the same line as far as coolant flow as long as I make sure the gallon reservoir is full past the inlet and outlet (Top and Bottom) nipples ...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)