Sign in to follow this  
TDPalmer

New member from Arkansas

Hey everyone, I've been a long time lurker on this site before actually making an account,

I have been looking for a Silverado SS for about 3 years and I have finally found one that was a good price with decent miles. It was a 2003 that was owned by BLNAWAY on this site.

The weird thing about this truck was when I started looking for an SS I had googled "red silverado ss" and saved one of the first pictures that came up and told myself "this is exactly what I want". When I found this truck for sale at the dealership and talked to BLNAWAY he told me to go look at his gallery on this site, and when I was looking at the pictures it turned out the picture I saved was one of his pictures, so I ended up driving 8 hours to Iowa and buying the truck I saved from google 3 years ago.

The truck is unbelievably clean, it has 75k miles on it when I got it and looks and drives like a brand new truck. It was so clean that the gas tank straps were still silver in color and not rusted, which is saying a lot coming from Iowa. I hope I am able to keep it as clean as it is now.

I plan on installing a Volant intake, LT headers, and maybe going with a TSP 228R cam or something along those lines, and who knows what else from there.

I don't have many pictures of the truck yet, but here's one from when I first bought it.

dyBY4fo.jpg

Wow what a coincidence congrats on finding your dream truck!!

Glad you love it...... That was my baby it was good to meet ya and hope you enjoy it as much as I did cant wait to hear it with a cam

Awesome story. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site. My find is very similar but my drive wasn't near as far. I'm also in AR. Spend most of my time in Conway.

Yeah that is a cool story, a little old now but cool.