New Wheels & Tires. Suggestions & Comments Needed

SSWhitechapel

I'm going to start by saying I love my stock wheels, but I ran into a chunk of money and want more of a sporty look to my truck. I am currently looking into purchasing KM690 MC 5 (http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheel/20386/km690-mc-5) 22s or 24's, still unclear on which ones I want since I've heard mixed emotions about how they would look. Now for the tires I am leaning towards the Nitto NT420 265/35/22 but again I keep hearing comments on how the rubber will rub against the tire well. If anyone would please leave their suggestions and comments. Also, if you recommend a different tire size can you state the reason behind it.

PS: Once I purchase my new wheels I will put my OEM Chrome Stock wheels up for sale. I will post pictures at a later time.

Those wheels aren't to bad. Def don't go over a 22" I prefer 20" on the SS. There are tons of wheels out there. If I had money I go with a billet wheel. Something light. Depends on how low you are and with of the wheel for the tire. I run 305/50/20's and prefer that size.

Those wheels look alot like the Dub Baller rim. I am a fan, but its hard to beat the look of a 22" rep if you like the wheels that you already have. Just my 2¢.

yeah they do that's why I like them plus they have a slight chrome running down the spokes.

Those wheels aren't to bad. Def don't go over a 22" I prefer 20" on the SS. There are tons of wheels out there. If I had money I go with a billet wheel. Something light. Depends on how low you are and with of the wheel for the tire. I run 305/50/20's and prefer that size.

my truck is sitting at a 3/4 drop

Those wheels look alot like the Dub Baller rim. I am a fan, but its hard to beat the look of a 22" rep if you like the wheels that you already have. Just my 2¢.

They're so close to Ballers that I would bet they are made by the same company, just with the KMC logo added to the mold. The rest of the features are practically identical, though I'd wonder how they added that chrome line to them. Looking at it a little closer it's not chrome...it's just raw where they either sanded/polished off the coating or masked it somehow prior to coating.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 2 months later...