03 supercharged ss

RickRolled

You might want to hold onto it and try to sell it at a different time. You're giving it away at 15k. The supercharger alone is worth 5k.

It's painful to watch lol. GLWS

It's painful to watch lol. GLWS

Unfortunately you never get out what you have in them.... I think someone mentioned above most banks won't finance such an old vehicle and the person who may be able to afford an older rig doesn't have that kind of cash sitting around. A person might get a loan through a credit union as they are a little more lenient on loans on an older rig. Thats the problem with older late model stuff. I'm not saying it's not worth what your asking if not more but getting the deal done is the hard part. I would try and get in as many places to find the right buyer. Have you tried autotrader, Hemings and other online listing places? Trying on here and craigslist are not the best places imho.

Bump still for sale 15k

Don't give it away, now a days if u look up silverado ss for sale, they are running high 10's and their salvaged title without any goodies. Someone will pick this beast up, it's all a matter of time.

Getting anxious will only have you regret selling it too cheap. I have an intimidator and no way in my mind i will sell for 18,000 and it's bone stock on engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep it like I said before 15k is a gift. The right person will come along. I believe to the right person it's worth way more like I said my truck is worth 18k to me anything less than that I'm gonna feel like I have it away..

• 1 month later...