03 supercharged ss

RickRolled

I rather sell the truck whole to someone that appreciates it. I'm not in a hurry to sell so it's all good just thought I would get more potential buyers.Instead I just have a bunch of people saying "wow nice truck wish I could buy it"

I know it's hard to sell. I want at least 18k for mine as well. With the way it looks and everything I've done to it I won't just give it away I'll let it sit in my yard before I just let it go for nothing. GL hopefully someone will snatch it up. Put it on auto traders and eBay.

Price drop!!!!! 16k

That should help. I know it's hard to get a loan on these but it should still be possible. It might take someone using their credit union to get it financed. They seem to be more willing to loan to you. GLWS

Ram hells no.. Bad word... Man no way I'd sell for 16k. Like giving someone a gift. The new Chevys and GMC's are Awesome. My Denali is top notch, I love it.. GL tho hopefully you get it sold.

Rick, you may need to check your "other" inbox on facebook. I sent you a message a while ago when I was still looking for a truck and never got a response, or shown where you had read it. You may have some people trying to message you about it and you're not getting their messages because you are not friends.