03 supercharged ss

RickRolled

Well its time to sell if anyone is interested let me know I really don't want

to trade this badboy into the stealership.

Anyone in the market for a 03 mp112 supercharged sss? It's been a awesome reliable truck for the past 6 yrs but I'm looking to get a more offroad vehicle I won't feel bad about driving long distances or getting muddy. It has around 105k miles on it 50k with supercharger and I'm the second owner. 1st was a older gentlemen who used it only on nice sunny days in south dakota it only had 45k on it when I bought it in 2010. It's a great real fun dd or u can easily turn it into a weekend street machine asking 18,000. Posted it on the silveradoss forum Facebook page.

i think i have my old one laying around somewhere i will def take it off. i will also have hptuners pro up for sale i just really dont want to give it to the dealer. i cant believe nobody has even offered anything =-(

It's really sad.

I think it's at the point that most banks won't loan money on them due to age and milage. Most people don't have that kind of spare cash laying around either.

You also have to keep these under lock and key or they disappear. Hell, Most of the one's In my area have a salvage title and mostly it's for theft. They few people I know that have had them for any amount of time keep them locked up or keep a close eye on them when they have them out. I almost never see them any more when I am out and about.