Looking into getting new head unit

I'm looking into getting a new head unit. I like to Pioneer touch screen unit but not sure what to get. I don't think I need navigation or a remote. I'm looking at a pioneer AVH-280BT, what is everyone feeling on that model Or a AVH-X2800BS? And how do the Pioneers fits within the dash no negative spaces.

fe6384c7562a75defd85241e7e4c14d3.jpg

Mark

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm looking into getting a new head unit. I like to Pioneer touch screen unit but not sure what to get. I don't think I need navigation or a remote. I'm looking at a pioneer AVH-280BT, what is everyone feeling on that model Or a AVH-X2800BS? And how do the Pioneers fits within the dash no negative spaces.

fe6384c7562a75defd85241e7e4c14d3.jpg

Mark

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'll call you tomorrow about this. [emoji106][emoji106]

All I ever used in my vehicles are pioneer head units. They sound amazing and give you a 3 year warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 2tone06SS (see edit history)

What do you mean?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Extend your wiring harness long enough to go into the console. Install a single din into the console, then build a dash kit, and install a nexus 10 in the dash. Little programming and your done. I got pics of mine somewhere, but I didnt do a write up.

I've had a pioneer unit in mine for about six years and absolutely love everything about it. I'm no longer into "crushin the sidewalk" with my music so I have no need for all the bells and whistles u can get with a kenwood unit. For functionality and ease of use I would use a pioneer all day, but if ur looking to get everything dialed in just right and get the clearest sound possible from your head unit then kenwood or clarion.