Mp112 fueling on a 04 sss

Gervin

Hey everybody. Finally come around and bought a Maggie for the Ss, sure wish I coulda come across a tvs unit but the mp112 will do for a good daily driver. The kits pretty complete minus the fuel upgrade. The injectors are stock and I'm putting the 3.4 pulley on Untill I can build the tranny. I doubt the stock fuel pump handle the 42 lb injectors? I've been looking at Kenne belle boost a pumps or upgrading to a walbro 255 but the return-less fuel system information is kinda vague when you get to upgrading information. What do you guys think would be the best bet? Any input will be greatly appreciated fellas.

Yeah I seen that. I've heard of people using the 255's but i didn't know if they would fit it the stock bucket. I knew that magnacharger sold these as a kit but I didn't know if they was just a plain walbro 255. I don't believe they offer them anymore

The Walbro 255 is the one to go with,

contact Brian at Super Chargers On-Line http://superchargersonline.com/

818-518-9889

He should be able to sell you one and if he doesn't have should be able to get one for you.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)