new LED tails

bassmaster

got em on a couple weeks ago. love em so ill whore em out. also bought some tint film which i will tint hopefully soon lol

102_2376_zpskianblkj.jpg

102_2378_zpsd2xualnq.jpg

102_2373_zpse3lvfag8.jpg

parking light is a bracket. brake is the full

102_2374_zps7hqnvoqa.jpg

102_2370_zpsha0mfnyy.jpg

some shitty night ones

received_10205659186665253_zpsr373wi9x.j

102_2380_zpsk3hm4mpd.jpg

received_10205659185745230_zpscewchoey.j

received_10205659185545225_zpskzf7ulcc.j

received_10205659185465223_zps6polwqkr.j

received_10205659180825107_zpswau4m31a.j

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Wow they look good! I bought the exact same ones years ago. After I got them I didn't open and test them forever lol turns out one light is crap and no more warranty. Circuit board thingy is faulty or something. Sucks,brand new and collecting dust :(

Thanks all! I really like them. Here's the link I got em from

http://m.ebay.com/itm/FACTORY-RED-2003-2006-Chevy-Silverado-LEFT-RIGHT-Rear-Tail-Lights-Brake-Lamps-/171893204097?nav=SEARCH

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Thanks for the link. I'm a little bummed to see they're VIPMOTOZ, I got some bunk headlights and taillights from them (OEM style.)

So yours fit well, look good, and no hazy smoky film inside the plastic?

Looks like the reverse light takes the stock bulb socket, yeah?

I do kinda like that they're flush with the bed like older lights, instead of having that googly-eye look that the OEM lights do. What's funny is I didn't like the newer OEM lights when they came out, but they've grown on me. Dilemma...

Richard

Thanks for the link. I'm a little bummed to see they're VIPMOTOZ, I got some bunk headlights and taillights from them (OEM style.)

So yours fit well, look good, and no hazy smoky film inside the plastic?

Looks like the reverse light takes the stock bulb socket, yeah?

I do kinda like that they're flush with the bed like older lights, instead of having that googly-eye look that the OEM lights do. What's funny is I didn't like the newer OEM lights when they came out, but they've grown on me. Dilemma...

Richard

Vipmotoz have been nothing but good to me. Answered emails very quickly, and refunded me $20 for sending them these pics of the lights installed. There is another seller, "dt_moto" who sells these same lights, but for about $12 more I think and doesn't include free return shipping if needed as VIP did

My lights look all perfect, no haze or anything.

Reverse light is the same socket as oem, and still fit my large led bulb. It even seems much brighter. Maybe cause the reverse section of larger than oem.

The 04-07 oem lights are my favorite oem tails, but after three years with them I wanted an update. So happy with the decision

Yeah I honestly don't know what happened with these headlights and taillights, this weird hazy film inside the plastic sucks. I didn't notice it until later so I felt like it was too late to try to return them and just said F'it...

I may have to get a set of those LED tails though, diggin' em.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)