Loosing power after upgrades

So I finally got to do some mods to my SSS after years and this was the outcome...

2005 SSS

MODS include

Precision Race Components Heads from TX Speed

Torquer v4 Comp Cam

DBL Roller Timing Chain

HV Oil Pump

new plugs and wires

160 thermo

k&n CAI

custom tune

4l60 Trans Rebuild

3200 stall

shift kit

Dynamaxxx LT Headers

Borla HF Cats

Borla Muffs

xpipe

So heres the problem truck makes good power until it shifts from 3-4 gear and it just drops off. The dyno looked good as far as I saw. I had a shop do the build he out sourced the trans which i did not like but he assured me it would be good. The shop i took my truck to is pretty good so i trusted them. After driving it and researching the last few days I think it may be the servos in the trans.

Any help would be much appreciated!

So after doing some test runs today...

shifts 1-2 at about 5500 rpm

2-3 same about 5500

then it drops to 2500 rpm

it climbs to around 3k and pretty much holds there

when I'm driving it regular it continues shifting but when i get on it this is what it does.

As I mentioned the guy who did my heads/ cam outsourced the trans. So I'm not 100% sure what all he did. He's supposed to be getting me the info.

my guess is either the cam and stall aren't the best set up or the tune is off.

the cam is a 231/234 torquer v4 which is not on the extensive write up zippy did on here.

Something is definitely not right there. Is it shifting and 5500 1-2 2-3 at wide open throttle? If so that's waaay too low for that cam. Should be well into the 6000rpm area. Maybe even grazing 7000. Also your converter when you're in 4th doesn't sound like its locking up. Or it's just not shifting into 4th. Either your Trans/converter is messed up or your tune is waaaay off. Who did your tune?

Yea thats from a straight launch at full throttle.

Its not shifting to 4th when i run it hard. regular driving it goes through the gears but still acts funny sometimes.

Local guy in El Paso. He's got a pretty legit shop does some good stuff but Ive had nothing but bad luck with my build. Trans had to be rebuilt twice. So naturally i figured that was the problem also thought it might be the tune as well. He said he drove it several times and "it drives nice and has some good power"

Big Bear Performance is coming to Houston which is a hike but i think it might be worth it. Either that or zippy.

Put down 405 on the dyno, doesn't matter much if it aint hittin right tho.

Still think i need to take a better look at the trans.

Going to get the contact info of the trans builder and go straight to him, which i shoulda done in the first place. lesson learned.

oh yea and they scuffed the crap outta my bumper, he's making that right tho.

btw i really appreciate the help bro!

No problem. I hate to say it but it sounds like this dude doesn't quite know what's he's doing. My advice would be to get ahold of zippy. He's a awesome tuner and really good at making the 65Es last. Give him a shout and he'll get you straightened out. His number is in his profile I believe.