Wiring help

Ironically since you say that, when I ground my test light and touch those wires the fans would kick on. One wire would run on low and then high on the other side. So when I get this tune, that will tell the pcm to ground those pin slots for 33 and 42 so the fans will kick on when the parameters are met for each of those pins?

Edited by Chaney3000 (see edit history)

Ironically since you say that, when I ground my test light and touch those wires the fans would kick on. One one wire the would run on low and then high on the other side. So when I get this tune, that will tell the pcm to ground those pin slots for 33 and 42 so the fans will kick on when the parameters are met for each of those pins?

Correct... That's a good thing! Just get that thing tuned... And while your getting it tuned for fans you can tell your tuner any other mods you have such as Cold air intake, headers or what not.. These trucks really wake up with slight adjustments.. Just tuning the transmission will make it feel like a different animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I have searched all over and I want find any info on what I need. The topic has been covered a bunch but the details are vague or I'm simple.

I'm swapping my 03 SS to efans. I got a set off an 06 tahoe and got the factory harness too.

Now my question is about the hookup of the blue and green wires. Do I cut off this connector and use these wires to plug into the pcm? Green 42 and blue 33? I took a pic of what I'm talking about. This is from the factory harness.

Where did you find pins for the green and blue wires?