Stock wheel worth?

bassmaster

I want to swap wheels but wondering how much yous think these are worth? (wheels only) They're oem & obviously silver.

Sorry they're dirty, it just snowed and it about to again :pissed: so no cleaning time this week.

There not perfect. PO got some curb rash on the edges and some of the center caps are starting to pit. But nothing too crucial. I'm thinking no less than 400???

One of each wheel

16d8f27ede0cf77583ae4474302ea689.jpg

3a4e662b767256bd55617f43d826d089.jpg

7a627d45e8bc4a6ecd3cbaaf34ce5849.jpg

3835a56f919e1305c38e760c4ab1af4e.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

luis from sac,im in L A. cal, if you come by ANY 20'x8.5 thats stamed FKP that are stock and are in good condition, with OUT too much curb rash that look like S--t. I would buy thanks galopez 13

Edited by Galopez13 (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

luis from sac,im in L A. cal, if you come by ANY 20'x8.5 thats stamed FKP that are stock and are in good condition, with OUT too much curb rash that look like S--t. I would buy thanks galopez 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I've got 3 OEM 20's. Need a fourth again. Third time. Crager in Miami bought the overstock years ago. Anybody got a wheel I can buy? My caps suck. Second factory set. Need pass. side cladding too. A semi's front lug nuts got me in the rain at 20 mph. Safeco just totaled it. Bless thier hearts! $815 bed side, $100 door. Need a wheel.

• 1 year later...