'93 Pace Truck Motor ideas

11 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do about the more of the '93 Pace Truck?

• Pick up a few bolt ons for the factory 350
    • LS Swap it!

I don't plan on selling it, so the resell value isn't the biggest factor. I plan on keep it around to be "Dad's old hotrod". At the point I'm at at the moment, I may wait on the swap until I get my own garage to keep it stored. As of right now, its setting in the drive way with the other two. The LS platform is so so tempting with that kind of horse power, with just a little money. I am seeing used LS motors, with wiring harness, and computers going for $600. Dirt cheap for the gains available.

All the more reason to do the swap in my opinion!!!

Even if you had to sell it, I don't think the LS Swap will hurt it. Alot more people may be intrested as a result of the swap.

All the more reason to do the swap in my opinion!!!

Even if you had to sell it, I don't think the LS Swap will hurt it. Alot more people may be intrested as a result of the swap.

Oh hush LOL! I'll be keeping my eyes open, but in the mean time, I think the money will be focused on everything else. It would be sweet, even if it was only a 4.8. But I'll be shooting for a 5.3-6.0. Just something else to get me hurt lol