2016 Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Style Wheels By MRR Wheels ( M228 )

MRRDesignWheels

That's why I asked to see a picture of one done because it's a five spoke design and our trucks are 6lug I don't think I remember anyone saying it was gonna change to a 6 spoke design I was guessing it would possibly use a center cap cover like our stock Silverado SS rims to hide the lug nuts but I know nothing I think 6 lugs on a 5 spoke rim would look ugly if you could see the lug nuts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry i wet M.I.A. but im back !!

we did get production rolling.

as for what we decided to do design wise. see below.

1. 6 spoke?? No that definitely will not work/ will completely change the wheel/

2. we did a rendering 5 spoke exposed lugs 6lug ..... also a no go/ 3 holes dont line up proprly

As big as the 2015 trucks are I think a 24" with a nice size tire would look badass. 22s look small and the factory 20s look like 16s on these trucks.

I have 22's on mine and they are plenty big. Anything over a 22 looks like crap in my op, just to big.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe this guy is really some 12 year old just effing with everyone. lol

LOL Im not 12 guys, and sorry but definitely not messing with anyone, as a manager for a wheel company your actual feed back, opinions and reasons means gold to us, is very important, although we can not meet everyone's desires we can try to get close.