Sign in to follow this  
MRRDesignWheels

2016 Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Style Wheels By MRR Wheels ( M228 )

that looks awesome I feel like theyd look better chromed or polished.

I'm good with the black though. Any thoughts as to weight? My wheels now are heaavvy, 90lbs at each corner [emoji53]. But they look good 497f539d3f89099fc53a137e06964fa8.jpg

photo shop that one too lol I wanna see these made so bad. the 6 spoke ones that are on the southern comfort trucks don't look so great

not that i think the truck community may care much but we are doing our research in determining what construction we will be taking.

in which we may go with a Flow Forged meaning light weight, currently our 20 in flow forge range about 24-25lb each but considering load rating is 800KG and the truck guys will require a minimum of 955kg/ i estimate that a flowforged in a 22x10 will be about 45lb each.

I'd be interest in this. Been wanti to put 20s back on the ss but 20x10 in the back

I'd like to see nothing bigger than a 20" wheel. I think make it a 20x10. Anything over a 20. And I'm out. As for backspacing i think as flush as you can make it. Sick wheels. And if these come out in a 20. I will probably pick a set up.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Same here, leaning more towards a 20" size wheel, not interested in anything bigger.

I have a 22x11 on my Denali and love them. Rides great looks great.

post-21185-0-15365600-1454593562_thumb.jpeg

I have 22x10s that weigh 30 lbs and they made a huge difference.

Yeah i think the main reason people are afraid of the 22 is the weight, ones a wheel is heavy forget it, the performance is lost, your wife hates you cause it feels heavy and stopping is like a mile away. some may be out ones i say this and i understand i can not make everyone happy, but the current size well at least the first size out will be a 22x10 and i was told it will be on the lighter side of 27lb -32lb each

Definately have to see how these turn out. May be interested in a set of the 22s

Guesstimated prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is our price for 20", 2 will more likely be in the 1600 range if its cast and about 1850-1950 if its Rotary Forged,

currently the first to be out is a 22x10