2016 Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Style Wheels By MRR Wheels ( M228 )

MRRDesignWheels

not that i think the truck community may care much but we are doing our research in determining what construction we will be taking.

in which we may go with a Flow Forged meaning light weight, currently our 20 in flow forge range about 24-25lb each but considering load rating is 800KG and the truck guys will require a minimum of 955kg/ i estimate that a flowforged in a 22x10 will be about 45lb each.

I'd like to see nothing bigger than a 20" wheel. I think make it a 20x10. Anything over a 20. And I'm out. As for backspacing i think as flush as you can make it. Sick wheels. And if these come out in a 20. I will probably pick a set up.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yeah i think the main reason people are afraid of the 22 is the weight, ones a wheel is heavy forget it, the performance is lost, your wife hates you cause it feels heavy and stopping is like a mile away. some may be out ones i say this and i understand i can not make everyone happy, but the current size well at least the first size out will be a 22x10 and i was told it will be on the lighter side of 27lb -32lb each