2016 Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Style Wheels By MRR Wheels ( M228 )

MRRDesignWheels

Wow guys all of you have great options but one thing for sure you all are on the same page and that truely shows us where the market is,

I completely understand the sizes you guys want and if im not mistaken i basically here 24x10 is a no go, but definitely 22x10 maybe even wider then that.

ok im all ears guys. ill draw up a 22x10 and eeven a 22x12 see what you guys like, any ideas on preferred off sets ??

Wow guys all of you have great options but one thing for sure you all are on the same page and that truely shows us where the market is,

I completely understand the sizes you guys want and if im not mistaken i basically here 24x10 is a no go, but definitely 22x10 maybe even wider then that.

ok im all ears guys. ill draw up a 22x10 and eeven a 22x12 see what you guys like, any ideas on preferred off sets ??

So that means no plans for a 20" wheel?

Considering this is the state of my current 20's I might be interested in a 20X9 or 20X10 wheel for my 305/50R20's. Biggest thing for me is it would need to be light weight and I can't do anything with that Matte finish.

Im sorry to see that.. mainly because thats a Velocity brand wheel which only cost the wholesaler about 100.00 bucks each/ is not your fault this wheel failed is the brand trust me on that, see thats what i feel is missing from the wheel industry// many brands stay away from truck wheels because is very saturated with no brand wheels and cheap as hell, what i want to do is offer a product that has the same or better quality as a wheel like the products we provide for our european markets and exotics. is not just about looks but definitely function/. we want to do this with out dissolving your bank account.

So that means no plans for a 20" wheel?

Someone on this thread mentioned that size and widths have been discussed for ages on this forum and that just tells me that no manufacture has listen or maybe there was not enough market share.

im all ears right now and definitely learning new things, so please share with us any thoughts in size information, get some of the other members to write down there preference, its the perfect chance to finally get something that the community likes and needs,.

I don't know how many optional sizes you'd plan on making but but if it's only 2 sizes I think you'd sell more 20x10 wheels than a 22 over 10" wide. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can fit just about any 22" street tire that would have the correct load rating for our trucks on a 10" wide wheel. They might make car tires in 22" that need a wider wheel than 10" but I bet the load ratings would probably not be enough for our trucks and you might have a hard time getting them mounted by a tire shop. The only 22" tires that even has 12" wide wheels in the recommended wheel size is the 305/40r22. It's also the only one measured on a wheel wider than 10" (11"). Although that tire still fits on a 10" wheel.

I personally wouldn't even want to put a tire on the max width wheel because IMO it would probably make it easier to scratch the wheel on a curb. This is just a guess on my part but it's something worth looking into before you make a wheel for trucks that for most part might not even be needed. Sorry if I piss anyone off.

Very good analyzation.

Its funny you bring that up as im running 22x10's right now, and initially had my tires mounted at discount tire, with insurance etc.

Couple months down the road I come to rotate my tires, and they try telling me they cant because I don't have the proper rating tire for my truck since its an SS, and not a 1500 as the guy had initially put It down as.

This obviously pissed me off as I go to them for the insurance they offer, and then having my insurance voided because I couldn't go up in tire size considering how low I am.

/rant.

Can somebody photoshop these wheels on a ss I'm really interested on how it'd look. Also I think 20s and 22s are most wanted. I think 20s would be more for a drag setup cause there are no drag radials for 22s I believe