New Winter Rubber

bobby25

You will love the blizzaks. Get them off asap as the roads thaw in the spring, they wear quick on dry pavement.

I was curious if they even made a 275/60/20 tire... Can definitely tell they got more rubber between the wheel wells, Looks nice!

Thanks guys.

Yea they have been great so far and fill with wheel wells up nice, rub a little on full turn but I'm okay with that since I saved money going with them.

They are soft compared to the 420s I had on, I'll be sure to change them in the spring. Hopefully have them for a few seasons.

I didn't even realize I was missing a center cap on the passenger rear wheel. The tech must of had it clocked wrong, if he even put it on at all. I called the shop and they are ordering me a new one.

I hear goo things about the winter performance of Blizzaks. How's their noise on dry pavement?

decently quiet. Didn't bother me. They were actually quieter than my summer tires. I highly recommend them. And I've never had some much fun driving in fresh snow! Another bonus is they're studless, don't need them, and they don't ruin the roads. As mentioned before, take them off early spring. Dry pavement is a cheese grater to them :(