Wtb 06 vortec max

dthieme

Like it say looking for a chevy max wanting a crew cab my silverado ss isn't big enough anymore I like the classic not a big fan of the newer style. I have been looking for awhile and I have only found 2

I think they are somewhat hard to come buy. Most I have seen have been "used up".

I think they are somewhat hard to come buy. Most I have seen have been "used up".

That's what I'm beginning to realize I've found only 2. One had 170,000 miles on it and the other one was really rough on the inside and out

That's what I'm beginning to realize I've found only 2. One had 170,000 miles on it and the other one was really rough on the inside and out

I think what your going to find is unlike a SS most were used as intended and driven and not a garage queen. A year ago I found a nice crew GMC that was red with lower ish miles like 70k. You could tell it was owned by an old dude.... Had a canopy lol. You might want to consider looking at a Denali too but then you get AWD. I was hell bent on a 2wd as I didn't want the headaches of a AWD/4wd drive truck. That and I live in the south where I don't need it for bad weather. Keep looking and don't get to discouraged I sure one is out there just gotta find one that most likely an old dude had that didn't drive much. Use autotrader, car gurures and the like....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

I think what your going to find is unlike a SS most were used as intended and driven and not a garage queen. A year ago I found a nice crew GMC that was red with lower ish miles like 70k. You could tell it was owned by an old dude.... Had a canopy lol. You might want to consider looking at a Denali too but then you get AWD. I was hell bent on a 2wd as I didn't want the headaches of a AWD/4wd drive truck. That and I live in the south where I don't need it for bad weather. Keep looking and don't get to discouraged I sure one is out there just gotta find one that most likely an old dude had that didn't drive much. Use autotrader, car gurures and the like....

only problem is that I'm not a big fan of the gmc I like the front end of the chevy and don't want to pay to change it all around

2006 Chevrolet Silverado and other C/K1500

Madill Chevrolet Buick

$13,500

(888) 967-5499

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/18e70fe9

This is one of the ones I have found just more miles than I want plus 7 hours away from me

http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/5366412651.html

This is the other one I found but it need new seats there all cracking

I'd buy that if the price was right! Is that a dealer only auction?

Its @ copart. I think you need a membership. Like $300/year, but anyone can be a member.

I only found like 2-3 V-max crews nationwide on the sales, and they were all fubar.

I like the black and silver ones, but the price seems high for the age/miles. But maybe I'm just used to the cheap salvage prices.

Edited by eberhama (see edit history)