How much are you willing to pay?

Silverado_George

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a ISS registry page with vin number and truck numbers. To at least document and keep track of the trucks. Maybe a page or section could be added. I don't have one but you think the folks with them would want.

As much as it shames me to say this, I doubt anyone will take the time to create a registry. Unfortunately It's just a novelty to most and there do not appear to be enough true enthusiast out there.

I can tell you none of the Trucks that I am currently aware of had consecutive Vin numbers.

A few Have been destroyed beyond reasonable repair. Including but not limited to T-bone, Rollover, tagged front and rear, or tagged extensively in the front or rear Compromising the frame and cab's structural integrity. I also have seen some Theft recoveries through the auction striped to a rolling shell and a bed. Some times they have motors and sometimes the don't. When they're that far gone, I wouldn't want it.