Judgement Day

Thickcajun

eea15c7a1a47514af960cc0edc511581.jpg

They time has come to see what she'll do... Today's the test and tune session at a local track in evadale... I'll post up some slips later... Dialed in at 10#s boost any predictions.. I hoping mid 12's and I'll be happy...not bad for a 225k daily right lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice run. We're about even to the 330. I can 1.8 60ft and after 330 you would leave me. You got a stall?

3000 stall... First run was just off the throttle...2a3f2d65a89b4b1abb98b7e543ccd13d.jpg

Second pass I brake stalled up to 2500 red lighted and spun pretty good for a bit... Slower et and 60' but I picked up speed at the end... Had a freaking blast!

Weird, slip doesn't show negative reaction time.

Will you get another run in tonight? After compairing your timeslips, I'd try to stage very shallow and maybe try to launch at 1200-1400rpm, you might not spin as bad and will get you into boost faster than off idle launch.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Weird, slip doesn't show negative reaction time.

Will you get another run in tonight? After compairing your timeslips, I'd try to stage very shallow and maybe try to launch at 1200-1400rpm, you might not spin as bad and will get you into boost faster than off idle launch.

It was my last run for the night and they are closing down till spring.. That's what I had in mind on the next go round..

Nice runs! My truck would be absolutely embarassed by yours hehe.Totally off topic but what Bed cover you using? Im thinking of a low profile rollup bedcover like that and wondering how you like it.

Nice runs! My truck would be absolutely embarassed by yours hehe.Totally off topic but what Bed cover you using? Im thinking of a low profile rollup bedcover like that and wondering how you like it.

Just the plain ole extang cover... It don't come off to much so I like it.. If I had to remove it daily I'd go with a backflip..