Sign in to follow this  
sleepingcrna

WANED: Looking for a Colt Revolver

Hey guys, and gals....

looking for a colt snake gun. Specifically, looking for a Python 2.5". Looking for any variant, any condition, with or without box and papers. Just want an opportunity to start my collection with this. This is a long term thing for me. I'll start with one of these, then move on to others down the road.

The 2.5" python is numero uno, but I know it'll be hard to find. Also looking for other pythons, diamondbacks, cobras, etc. Just more tuned into the python 2.5.

I appreciate any help any of you can provide. For the right one, i'd even be willing to give a finders fee. Thanks !

Ask my dad if he would sell his 1990 python he said no...

But I would check armslist.com you might get lucky on I see some on their sometimes

Hope that can help u out Good luck man.

Tell him to check current prices, he may change his mind ! I'm all over the net looking, to include Armslist. Trying to cast a wide net as it seems to be one of those things where people typically don't plan to sell. It's often a spontaneous thing. Thanks for checking with him though. I appreciate it.