Dealer SS Video

EXGM

Well today I finally hooked my old VCR up and uploaded a "copy" to YouTube... Hope you all enjoy this! I apologize for the low quality... you will laugh on the way I "recorded" it.... I used my iphone and held it steady while I played movie. Again like I said not the best but it works....

https://youtu.be/Wm-XdW53ejw

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Nice, this video was for dealership display right?

I'm not 100% sure... back in the day I was in parts and service. So I don't know what they did on the sales side. I got it from an internal website where dealers (and GM field reps) could order materials. I would cruise it on occasion for anything "cool" and I ordered it. I was on a kick for anything SS as I had just got my SS Camaro. I have had it for years LONG before I bought my truck. I was going through some old boxes and found it. I didn't know what was on it until I opened it up and popped in in the 'ol VCR.

Man why did I wait 12 years to buy one. That video would have made me buy it back then minus the music. Thanks for posting that. Was looking awhile ago for it on YouTube and nobody had one up.

LOL, I had never seen it before....

damn that makes you realize how old these trucks really are with that kind of music and advertising LOL. im glad to say i bought mine when they were still being produced and still have it.

12 soon to be 13 years old for the video and trucks....man I feel old now!

• 2 months later...