Sign in to follow this  
that1dood

WTB factory spindles and torsion keys

In an attempt to regain some turning radius and improve my suspension, I am wanting to switch my front lowering of Mcgaughys spindle and lowering keys to a arms. Of course like a dummy I got rid of my factory components. Anybody got a set of torsion keys and spindles for awd they'd be willing to part with?

I have a stock set of spindles and djm lower arms used with new ball joints and bushings make me a offer

its all heavy stuff shipping wont be cheap

Can you text me some pics? 6614808315. Also, do you know what shocks I'd have to use? I know the mount is different

In an attempt to regain some turning radius and improve my suspension, I am wanting to switch my front lowering of Mcgaughys spindle and lowering keys to a arms. Of course like a dummy I got rid of my factory components. Anybody got a set of torsion keys and spindles for awd they'd be willing to part with?

I will trade you my factory spindles for your mcgrady spindles if they are still available

I actually got a set of factory spindles. Interested in buying the Mcgaughys? I can get pics to you today if you want. Pm me your number