Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?!?

rcapone

So you stick your feet in dudes asses. That's weird.

Don't know why your getting all butt hurt. In all my years I never had an issue with you. Just kept my thoughts to myself. But your an even bigger d- bag then your butt buddy!!

You must still be hurting after you lost your other buddy 03mass!!

I stick up for the guy because he's a good dude. I talk to him weekly. He never started all this BS that's been going on. He puts up a couple vids where everyone has for years and gets slammed for it. I think it's shitty of you guys to do that. So instead of thinking it and not saying it I put it out there. Instead of you and Mr Richard ganging up on him and bashing him you could have said Nice Kills or Nothing at all. And Butt Hurt? Not me I don't get Butt hurt. Takes a whole lot to piss me off. Nobody on here can do that to me. So you guys think about that next time you guys bash on people.

Are You Always A Dick Bag? Maybe it's just because you live in Boston. You can't really say shit when you own a ****ing ford! Maybe we like our 10+ old trucks. Everyone has posted kills on here for years but you guys only have a problem with Randy posting his. I'm pretty sure if your Ford was fast enough to beat a civic and you had it on video you would post it. Personally I like seeing Dick Bags getting there asses handed to them. When you go from Chevy to Ford people's feminine sides show.

I'd stick my foot in your ass like that too Dick Bag

You nailed it Jason! crackup.gif

It felt great to shit while reading these comments! Nice work bro, way to put a dick bag in his place laugh.png

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I stick up for the guy because he's a good dude. I talk to him weekly. He never started all this BS that's been going on. He puts up a couple vids where everyone has for years and gets slammed for it. I think it's shitty of you guys to do that. So instead of thinking it and not saying it I put it out there. Instead of you and Mr Richard ganging up on him and bashing him you could have said Nice Kills or Nothing at all. And Butt Hurt? Not me I don't get Butt hurt. Takes a whole lot to piss me off. Nobody on here can do that to me. So you guys think about that next time you guys bash on people.

Hmm, I didn't notice anybody ganging up on your bud, what I saw is several of y'all ganging up on me for clowning him a little bit, rightfully so, for being so narrow-minded about the fact that other brands are capable of making fast cars. He went for the Jr. High level insults pretty quick which was lame.

But whatever...pretty typical forum stuff. For some forums, anyway.

Richard

You nailed it Jason! crackup.gif

It felt great to shit while reading these comments! Nice work bro, way to put a dick bag in his place laugh.png

It's was great toilet reading material everything, that you and your butt buddy post.

Put me in my place lol. That's rich.

I agree I love how quick the two of you go straight to name calling it's cute. Did you guys call each other to figure out who would say what.

It's was great toilet reading material everything, that you and your butt buddy post.

Put me in my place lol. That's rich.

I agree I love how quick the two of you go straight to name calling it's cute. Did you guys call each other to figure out who would say what.

It's awesome how you advertise on your status, "Being Broke Sucks", most probably sell your SS because you're broke and can't afford it, go out and buy a POS Ford to save a few bucks, then become a hater because you're broke and jealous.

Here's some advice for what it's worth, get a job - if you already have a job, get a better one that pays more money so you can afford a few toys. Maybe then you'll change your attitude about people like me who work hard for nice things :loser:

I put that up years ago as joke. Bought that truck drove if for years and enjoyed it. Paid it off and need something better for my kids! And spend 200 on gas every week is stupid. I certainly don't need any advice from a d bag like you and your buddy.!

What's your status gets butt hurt easily!!!

I have a great job. I work hard every day! Had my toys had my fun. Don't need to sink tons of money into some thing to make my self feel better and boost my moral!! I chose to move on.

It's not a pos so nice try.

Jealous far from it!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

I have a great job. I work hard every day!

I wasn't talking about your gay ad on Craigslist, but maybe that explains why you're broke. Great to hear you're working HARD every day :greddy: ! ...And BTW, stop PM'ing me about your gay services ad, I don't appreciate that!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Lol. That's funny. Ah the classic name calling and gay jokes always a good fall back!! Wow you really don't have any good material to work with.

That coming from a guy who works with wood all day. Nice one. Nice try.

Why were you on Craigslist list looking for men. Wow you and your buddy need to get together so he can stick his foot up your ass while you work with his wood

That coming from a guy who works with wood all day. Nice one. Nice try

Why were you on Craigslist list looking for men. Wow you and your buddy need to get together so he can stick his foot up your ass while you work with his wood

Nice try, I own the company and, unlike you, don't work with wood. My only job is to keep my employees busy. However, it's easy to understand how a broke gay guy like you can't understand the fundamentals of a business owner since being broke usually = lack of intelligence :wink:

Wow still with the gay jokes. Classic. Yeah keep them busy cause your lazy. And looking for dudes on the Internet!

Yeah no I wouldnt know anything your right cause I'm so broke.

Listen you don't know me so stop trying to figure it out I don't need to explain myself. I love how your digging up old stuff. Times have changed. I doning very well for myself and my family.

Shouldn't you be telling your workers to do something? Or do you need to swing by home depo to pick them up?

Wow me butt hurt not like you and ur but buddy boyfriend. Really that's the pic! Lol. That's a funny pic!! Nice job Jocelyn!!!

Listen I get you guys are gay. That's cool. That's your thing. Just don't know why you have to remind us of it!

It also weird how u guys keep looking up these pics.