Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?!?

rcapone

You're the one who brought up tacos...just sayin.

Well everyone already knows you're sure as hell not a SSS representative and are most probably from some Dodge forum. We see this here a lot when someone posts a kill about a Dodge (for example mine here, and a few weeks back when a easily overtook a brand new 6.4 liter Challenger that's supposed to be a 12 second 3000lb car). ...A guy like you sees this somewhere on the web, comes here and tries to defend their loyal brand. Just as you did on my Challenger thread by trying to down play my kill and stating, "You have a few hundred pounds on him but I'm betting that Maggie under the hood gave you some edge. ;) Poor guy only has 370 HP ya know." Wonder how 2000lbs weight difference turns into only a few hundred and horsepower substantially decreased. ...yeah, you're a SSS owner/rep/supporting member with a Dodge as your profile pic

Speaking of your profile pic, you join a SSS forum and post a pic of some ugly-ass 300 instead of a SSS you CLAIM to own?! Most guys like you don't even own a SSS. My suggestion to you is go back to your Dodge Forum and leave us GM guys alone to whip your ass on the streets and/or track cleanly each and every time.

Have a nice day Richard

Ya know you're right; I am on a Dodge forum. I'm also on several Chevy forums, because I've owned nothing but Chevy's/GMC's (and a couple Caddys, a couple classic BMW's, and a Jag XJS with a 350 swap) my whole life, up until buying the 300 a few years ago. I also used to run a GMT400 salvage yard and shop and have built several GMT400's from the ground-up. Not that it matters; to you I'm a Dodge guy if that helps you sleep at night.

And you're right, I don't own an SSS. I have an Intimidator SS. I've posted more than a few pictures of it, but you're too busy coming up with wild fantasies to satisfy your bizarre obsession with me to do even the most basic research into posts right here on this site. But you're right; I'm just some Chevy-hater that doesn't own an SSS, I only came on here to try to attack you on your silly "kill" posts.

Wow so glad Im not the only one who thought this.

First time I saw this guy post, I was like "oh cool another SSS owner from Houston, let me befriend him."

Both occasions Ive tried lending some real world help to this guy he just blew me off.

I figured either this guy is full of himself, or he doesn't quite own a SSS.. go figure, not my problem honestly.

Huh? I complimented you on your truck in the "post a pic of your SSS" thread, asked you some questions, and thanked you for your responses. How is that blowing you off? I'm full of myself for complimenting your truck, asking you questions, and thanking you for the response? Could you explain that to me?

Sure are a lot of bandwagon types on here. Funny little clique y'all have. Also funny how easy it is to get one dude riled up by bringing a little reality into his world that beating a stock vehicle with his modified truck isn't really something to be so proud of. No wonder this site is so dead...

Richard

If you don't like our dead ass site or funny little clique we have then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out brother... Everyone here has the right to post what the hell they want without being trolled or taunted... Head back to you mopar site which you obviously like to be apart of more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note I have a little race coming up between a RT charger and my New Denali so we will see how this big ass truck runs against it. It do t matter what you race a win is a win. Bragging rights come with it. I've beat mustangs with my cam and stall only SS and I've smashed a couple challengers with it as well. Maybe they were v6's shit who knows they both tried to race me and both got raped lol all in FUN!!! I'll race a Lamborghini shit IDC lol if I lose so be it. I'd really like to fry some rice haha haven't raced a ricer yet, make some rice Krispy treats :)

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

On a side note I have a little race coming up between a RT charger and my New Denali so we will see how this big ass truck runs against it. It do t matter what you race a win is a win. Bragging rights come with it. I've beat mustangs with my cam and stall only SS and I've smashed a couple challengers with it as well. Maybe they were v6's shit who knows they both tried to race me and both got raped lol all in FUN!!! I'll race a Lamborghini shit IDC lol if I lose so be it.

Now see IMO that's what it's all about, running something not knowing, that's the challenge. Hell yes, run the Lamborghini, at least you have the balls to do it. Not just going for some easy "kill" like shooting ducks.

Richard

Now see IMO that's what it's all about, running something not knowing, that's the challenge. Hell yes, run the Lamborghini, at least you have the balls to do it. Not just going for some easy "kill" like shooting ducks.

Richard

L8ERBRO didn't go for a "easy kill" the 300 was trying to start shit with him. Then he got smashed on, I think it was more of a sarcastic type post which everyone got except for you. You make it seem like he's only out there looking for stock vehicles to smash on check out any of his other videos and you'll see that not the case.

• 2 weeks later...

So much drama I missed!

I daily drive a 300C, it's not a complete slouch and I imagine stock to stock it should be quicker than a Silverado SS just due to the 1000 lb weight difference. They have pretty much the same power specs. And yes tons of guys put all kinds of tacky shit on them, I had to remove a bunch when I bought it.

L8ERBRO didn't go for a "easy kill" the 300 was trying to start shit with him. Then he got smashed on, I think it was more of a sarcastic type post which everyone got except for you. You make it seem like he's only out there looking for stock vehicles to smash on check out any of his other videos and you'll see that not the case.

THANK YOU!! reading all this ive been laughing my ass off and shouting this exact statement at the screen!

So much drama I missed!

I daily drive a 300C, it's not a complete slouch and I imagine stock to stock it should be quicker than a Silverado SS just due to the 1000 lb weight difference. They have pretty much the same power specs. And yes tons of guys put all kinds of tacky shit on them, I had to remove a bunch when I bought it.

Careful there admitting you own a Mopar, you'll become an instant outcast here. ;) Everybody knows those cars are garbage.

Richard

Careful there admitting you own a Mopar, you'll become an instant outcast here. ;) Everybody knows those cars are garbage.

Richard

I like them both honestly, I've put enough stuff into my SS that I don't think I'll get called out for having the 300.

I've got a cheater Jetta Sportwagon TDI too!

Heard this was Randy's latest kill. He put up a good fight! Just goes to show you that he will race anyone!

Damn straight, I will race anyone who challenges me. I've said it before and I'll say it again...at least I have a SSS to race Mr. :troll: NoMoreSS

^^ oh good one! Good thing you still have a 10+ year old truck you still dump a ton of money into, just to get it to move down the street! You got me there! ??

God come up with some new material the no more SS thing is old!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

^^ oh good one! Good thing you still have a 10+ year old truck you still dump a ton of money into, just to get it to move down the street! You got me there!

God come up with some new material the no more SS thing is old!

Are You Always A Dick Bag? Maybe it's just because you live in Boston. You can't really say shit when you own a ****ing ford! Maybe we like our 10+ old trucks. Everyone has posted kills on here for years but you guys only have a problem with Randy posting his. I'm pretty sure if your Ford was fast enough to beat a civic and you had it on video you would post it. Personally I like seeing Dick Bags getting there asses handed to them. When you go from Chevy to Ford people's feminine sides show. Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Hahaha. No I'm not and I don't live in Boston! That's rich! Never claimed my ford was fast, didn't buy it for that reason. Don't need to boost my egos like you to d-bags!!

Still laughing at you reply.!! Lol its nice you stick up for him like that.??

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)