Finally got a few things done to my K2

sprayed99

Because they weren't knocking down the prices on them like this truck. Sticker on this one was 46,9XX and I paid 33,000.

Gotcha :)

I know a member here that bought a '15 GMC AT with the 6.2 and got like 12k off sticker but that's on this end of the country.

Gotcha :)

I know a member here that bought a '15 GMC AT with the 6.2 and got like 12k off sticker but that's on this end of the country

I could have too, but I didn't want to spend that type of cash. I'm starting to build our new house at the beginning of the year and didn't want to tag the bank account to bad with the new truck.

Those ATs with a 6.2 are 43-42ish at 12K off.

Because they weren't knocking down the prices on them like this truck. Sticker on this one was 46,9XX and I paid 33,000.

Hell of a deal! I was going to ask why you didn't wait for that new '16 front end, but you wouldn't be able to pick one up for that price for a while. Looks good as is. Chrome bumpers are the new rarity lol. Every truck I see if HD front end and color matched everything now days lol.

Just curious if it is 2wd or 4x4? Ill be in the market very soon for a new truck, but I "need" 4wd. Lol

Hell of a deal! I was going to ask why you didn't wait for that new '16 front end, but you wouldn't be able to pick one up for that price for a while. Looks good as is. Chrome bumpers are the new rarity lol. Every truck I see if HD front end and color matched everything now days lol.

Just curious if it is 2wd or 4x4? Ill be in the market very soon for a new truck, but I "need" 4wd. Lol

My truck is a 2WD... I wouldn't buy a 2016...too much crap I would have to change to make it decent looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...