sprayed99

I bought this truck 2 months ago.

-Lowered rear 2"

-Tinted windows

-Painted High Country Grille

-Painted LTZ Headlights

-Centerline Stingray III wheels

-Xpel Ultimate PPF

I will be picking up a Corsa exhaust this week. Still waiting on my billet bowtie insert to come in as well.

Thoughts?

0920151543b_zpsy3s3deub.jpg

Edited by Retired99 (see edit history)

beautiful truck! if you colormatched the front bumper and did the clear headlights it would really set it off. but that's my opinion.

Thanks, I have had my fair share of painted bumpers and I won't be doing that to this truck. These new trucks require you to cut the headlight open to clear them and at a list price of 800 each I think I will leave them alone. Besides the LEOs around here will tag you quick for taking out the Amber in the lights.

Thanks, I have had my fair share of painted bumpers and I won't be doing that to this truck. These new trucks require you to cut the headlight open to clear them and at a list price of 800 each I think I will leave them alone. Besides the LEOs around here will tag you quick for taking out the Amber in the lights.

at 800 id leave them alone too lmao and that sucks ive had mine out for 2 years now and never gotten in trouble for it

looks incredible IMO.. the NEW silvy's are growing on me quite a bit.. I LOVE those wheels..

I think you should do a 'how to' for getting them polished perfectly... :)

Polishing How to

1. 2 old very soft T shirts, one to apply polish and the other to wipe off polish.

2. A high quality Polish

3. Wax on..... wax off

2 products I like to use

Wenol Blue tube http://wenol-polish.com/wenolbluemetalpolish.html

English Custom Polish http://englishcustompolish.com/usca/custom.html

Looks Damn good. I dig the wheels on it too.i also looked at the corsa but I went with a 3.5" magnaflow and cut the big cat off and the resonator behind the muffler and it sounds great. I also use 2 polishes.post-21185-0-69784500-1442878036_thumb.jpg

post-21185-0-59854600-1442878173_thumb.jpg

White Diamond

Adams #2

That color is looking Sweet too.