2006 Silverado Intimidator SS resurrection

someotherguy

Don't want to get my hopes up without reason but I'm almost thinking I'll have my truck back by early next month. This guy is really kicking ass so I haven't bugged him one bit or asked for any kind of schedule. In the past I've had a truck and a bike in paint jail for what seemed like forever, and I've worked places where people's projects end up having birthdays at the shop...so I've seen the bad side of the business for sure.

06SS_058s.jpg

Richard

Don't want to get my hopes up without reason but I'm almost thinking I'll have my truck back by early next month. This guy is really kicking ass so I haven't bugged him one bit or asked for any kind of schedule. In the past I've had a truck and a bike in paint jail for what seemed like forever, and I've worked places where people's projects end up having birthdays at the shop...so I've seen the bad side of the business for sure.

Richard

Your line about projects having birthdays in the shop made me laugh. I work in a boat shop and we have projects that have multiple birthdays before finally leaving. Makes me wonder how the owners put up with it.

I'm enjoying your updates. Keep them coming.

:pop:

he says everything is painted now,

What about the giant dale sr. mural across the hood? Great big #3s on the doors? anything? you cant just use the puny little intimadator badges. That wont intimidate anyone!

Lol...yeah no, no Dale mural or any of that stuff. :D Not ashamed to say it, I'm not a Dale fan, hell I'm not even into NASCAR. The path that led me to this truck was that I wanted a Silverado SS and I dig the Intimidator wing, so, there ya have it! Earlier I debated while having it repainted just going back with SS badges and no Intimidator scripts, but I figured after kicking it around that it was best to leave it factory so I cashed up for all the new badging to replace the old stuff.

Richard