Sign in to follow this  
rcapone

Cayenne Can't

Short vid of some RB in a Porsche Cayenne who thought his ride was faster than mine

Thanks Johnny! I so wish I could have gotten a shot of the dude's face. We both looked over as I was overtaking him and he had this priceless look of disbelief on his face :huh:

I had just finished installing the new exhaust too. I absolutely love it. Sounds really deep but much quieter and you can really hear the Maggie...I'm super stoked

Edited by L8ERBRO

I smiled. It sounds really healthy lol. Didn't take much to drive on by either. I have something Cooking Now :P

Put the smack down lol nice job Randy!

I smiled. It sounds really healthy lol. Didn't take much to drive on by either. I have something Cooking Now :P

Thanks man! It's much quieter and much more appealing to me...I must be getting old, hehe

Put the smack down lol nice job Randy!

Thanks Muggs, dude was a RB just like Jason :D

That was a great overtake! Sounds awesome.

Thanks Matt. Yeah, It was short but sweet since he was getting on the highway

Edited by L8ERBRO

Lmao You 2 trip me out. I'm just a normal dude lol.

Loved the video. He Has prolly smoked a SS before that had little to no mods so was expecting an to embarrass ya!

Loved the video. He Has prolly smoked a SS before that had little to no mods so was expecting an to embarrass ya!

Thanks - Haha, maybe so. I think he was the non turbo model just because I destroyed him so bad. Dude was all the way in the throttle too. The non shows a 0-60 time of 5.1, so the turbo @ 4.2 would have been a closer race.

Edited by L8ERBRO

Frkn awesome, had to replay it a couple times, because it was so short I couldn't get enough.

Love your truck chief!

Thanks Erick, she's still a work in progress! lol, I did the same thing on the replay button.