Sign in to follow this  
Fireman31

I'm Back! I missed you guys!

Hello everyone, the last 2 months or so have been insane. Immediately following the Carlisle GM Nationals, my father wound up needing triple bypass surgery. The operation was successful, and he is finally back to work and driving again. My Uncle underwent treatment for throat cancer around the same time. He has just finished his treatments and is slowly recovering. All of this, not to mention I've been working a ton of OT as well.

Last but not least, my life is going to change come March 2016. My wife and I are pregnant with our first child! :chevy:

What's new around here everyone?

• Upvote 1

I'm glad all is ok with the family Dan. Congrats brother! Awesome about the new one coming!!!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back. Glad to hear that your Dad and Uncle are doing OK.

Last but not least; Huge congratulations on the little one coming along. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad your back bro and happy thinks went well with the family health issues

Happy to see you back man, good that things went well with your Dad and Uncle oh and also on your new little blessing Congrats!

Dan that's awesome news glad everyone is well and congrats to you and Sherri on your upcoming blessing, hope to see you guys on Sunday.

congratulations brother!! thats awesome!! didnt even notice you were gone tho.. lol jk.

Last but not least, my life is going to change come March 2016. My wife and I are pregnant with our first child! :chevy:

LMFAO ... You are not pregnant, She's pregnant, and your just hanging on for the ride ... You better step up your game and cater to her needs ... :wink:

Holy Shit ... Daniel is gonna be a Daddy?!?!?!

Congratulations to you two ... :thumbs: ... Being a father will be some of the best fun you'll ever experience ...

Hey Dan call CJ hey may be interested in your SS when you decide to sell it.lol

:nono:

Congratulations! SS's are the baby whisper... Puts my little guy to sleep every time!