Looking to buy 2006 SS Intimidator,Anybody have one for Sale?

I've been searching high and low, but is anyone selling a Dale Earnhardt Edition SS i've already seen one on autotrader and 2 on craigslist but they want like 38k for one and 40k for the other, anyone interested in selling theirs willing to pay good money a reasonable price

the outside of the truck is clean but he is never going to get 22k for it especially when he doesn't have paper work to back it up that it's a real ISS and when it has cloth interior and no sunroof.

I 100% understand people want the certificate of authenticity but it's pretty easy to tell without question whether a truck is a real Intimidator. Run the VIN. If it comes up with RPO code SSI that's the Intimidator SS package. Of course it'll also be on the SPID label in the glovebox. The label could be faked, but the record of those RPO codes attached to the VIN cannot be.

SSI SALES PACKAGE SILVERADO SS, DALE EARNHARDT, INTIMIDATOR EDITION DALE EARNHARDT INTIMIDATOR SILVERADO SS EDITION(SSI)

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

I've been searching high and low, but is anyone selling a Dale Earnhardt Edition SS i've already seen one on autotrader and 2 on craigslist but they want like 38k for one and 40k for the other, anyone interested in selling theirs willing to pay good money a reasonable price

Where are u located? I have one with certificate no accidents im the second owner picked it up in sacramento 3 1-2 years ago only driven it 4,000 miles since i bought it. It has 92,500 as of now. I might consider selling.

Where are u located? I have one with certificate no accidents im the second owner picked it up in sacramento 3 1-2 years ago only driven it 4,000 miles since i bought it. It has 92,500 as of now. I might consider selling.

I'm in california, give me your contact information if you do decide to part with it, very interested

or here's my email, contact me when you get a chance with some pictures of the truck [email protected]

• 1 year later...

Still looking for an ISS?

http://enid.craigslist.org/ctd/5840779948.html Mileage seems fair, considering year and that it's an SS. I do believe it had an accudent reported to carfax on it, but to some people as long as it's straight and true,they don't care.